Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Michelle gets to the Crisis Nursery at last

Oh what fun!! There are 20 babies in the nursery right now. The youngest was born January 16. The other day she ate a few ounces and snuggled right up to sleep…melting my heart. I was so busy enjoying her that I didn’t get her photo. The smiley one of the bunch is Chisomo Joseph, I got his picture and he smiled on cue!
He is a rambunctious little one that loves to hear me sing. When I would stop, he would reach for my mouth and squint his eyes in a funny way. I really enjoy playing with the babies, seeing them reach for toys, listening to them giggle and feeling their little hands in mine. Each of them is so unique and precious, it is hard to leave each day.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are great - how precious these little ones are! Kim, Greg and Megan

Anonymous said...

They are just beautiful babies. Don't get too attached. Hope you're feeling better. You'll hate to come back home it is so cold here.

Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, You won't want to leave when your time is up there. Maybe you can put a couple of the babies in your back pack and bring them home. They are precious gifts from God.

Love & Prayers,

Mom & Dad

steph hite said...

I really wish you would have brought Owen back a sibling.

Love you!

Steph